Assistant Manager, Ticketing and Marketing
This position manages activities and reporting within the box office while working closely with Marketing on special event and data analytics. The Assistant Manager for Ticketing and Marketing should have a commitment to customer service and availability to work nights and/or weekends.
• Provide support for Assistant Director, Ticketing Service in all daily duties and any special requests.
• Build and modify events in the ticketing software.
• Manage event inventory. Accurately track capacity percentages, adjust seating holds, and report figures to Director of Marketing.
• Administer sale of VIP events/packages.
• Maintain and create outside partnerships including but limited to restaurants, rental vendors, catering contractors, etc.
• Oversee and execute Culture and Cuisine program (theatre and dining experience).
• Assist in supervising the customer service representatives.
• Modify ticket pricing scale that reflects a demand based pricing structure.
• Maintain online ticketing services, including but not limited to creating and monitoring online promotions and packages.
• Assist in ticketing and subscription phone sales.
• Research and respond to Credit Card chargeback claims.
• Fulfill marketing ticket trade requests.
• Create spreadsheets and build reports that accurately track ticket sales.
• Provide technical support on ticketing software program.
• Handle special requests from various individuals including Education and Outreach staff, marketing, development, and company managers.
• Prepare box office settlements for self-produced and touring shows.
• Manage season ticket payment plan program.
Paciolan knowledge preferred. Database management experience. Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reporting. The ability to adapt to a frequently changing environment. The ability to develop alternative solutions in order to resolve a dispute in a matter of minutes. The ability to analyze and comprehend complex reports.
College Degree in applicable field
Minimum of two years box office and reporting experience
Perform other work related duties as assigned. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Theatre Under the Stars (WCLO, LORT C) is accepting resumes from designers, stage managers and production personnel for TUTS UNDERGROUND, a new series of musicals at the Hobby Center for Performing Arts. For more information, go to tutsunderground.com. Houston based applicants are encouraged to apply.
Send resume and references to Terry Cranshaw, Production Coordinator, TUTS 800 Bagby St., Suite 200, Houston, TX 77002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interns help make TUTS great! For more information on TUTS' internship opportunities, click here.